Based in Seattle, Washington, we serve patients around the state and around the world, virtually or in person.
How we can assist you:
- Help assess your medical situation and provide assistance on how to proceed.
- Prepare for and accompany you to provider appointments, in person or remotely via secure Zoom/your provider's video source or via phone call.
- Help you find the appropriate providers while searching for a diagnosis of your symptoms.
- Coordinate care between various providers (outside of the hospital).
- Obtain, transfer, streamline, organize and digitize medical records – create actionable summaries and visual timelines you can take to your doctors with only the pertinent information needed.
- Help you understand your current diagnosis, learn more about your condition, and harness available patient wisdom.
- Guide you through making a plan and filling out advanced directives for times when you might not be able to make medical decisions in case of an accident, prior to surgeries or during sudden illness like COVID-19.
- Research treatment options, including clinical trials, transplant centers, research studies, and others.
- Identify and connect you to appropriate resources regarding your care, needs at home, medication management and everything else around your medical care.
- Support you through managing a chronic condition. Help with medication management, monitoring new and existing symptoms, discuss new and upcoming treatment options, and serve as an advisor to you and your provider team.
- Assist with transitions including hospital admissions, stay and discharge; transfer to another facility, care center or home.
- I offer a FREE Initial Consultation
- I offer TeleAdvocacy Service
- I am insured
- My geographical area of practice is Seattle, WA, nationwide and international
I feel honored and humbled every time a new client trusts us with their problems. It is a privilege to try to help, and we do so with the utmost care and determination. Our happy past clients are a testament to our commitment and focus on high-touch service and results.