2. Provide telephone advocacy & resources for those who have experienced harm events.
3. Work with all healthcare stakeholders to improve patient safety & improve the quality of healthcare.
- I offer a FREE Initial Consultation
- I offer TeleAdvocacy Service
- My geographical area of practice is New England
I have worked in both community and hospital settings as a nurse patient advocate, coordinating and resolving patient and family concerns and formal complaints. This provided a bird's-eye-view of the issues that patients & caregivers encounter in navigating our complex healthcare system. I thoroughly enjoyed helping patients get to resolution of their issue(s) , and providing support through the process.
My passion is educating and empowering patients & assisting them with navigating their care. I also am passionate about guiding & providing support to patients who have experienced healthcare harm. Please visit our website that has many useful resources for consumers, patients and families: https://www.nepatientvoices.org