How I Can Help
As a nurse in healthcare and an advocate for justice, I am passionate about teaching attorneys and clients about the medical jargon in the medical records so that the facts of their cases make sense. With over 25 years of nursing experience in various clinical settings including hospitals, family practice, long-term care, case management telephonic case management in the insurance industry, and hospice my nursing knowledge affords me the ability to both educate and advocate for my clients.
Patient Advocate Services
• Accompanying you and your loved ones to doctor’s visits
• Developing questions for doctor’s visits
• Arranging dependable roundtrip transportation
• Organizing important healthcare records
• Reviewing discharge plans from hospitals
• Identifying reliable healthcare resources.
Important Information About Me
- I offer a FREE Initial Consultation
- I offer TeleAdvocacy Service
- I am insured
- My geographical area of practice is Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana, nationwide
Why I Became A Professional Health Care Advocate
As a nurse, a past caregiver for my mother, my adult children, and at times patient myself, I understand how difficult it can be to manage one’s healthcare. You now have an advocate who can help you to navigate the healthcare system while educating and empowering you so that you can make informed decisions for your loved ones and yourself.