Lea Ann Biafora
Lea Ann Biafora
Our goal is to guide patients (our clients) through the complexities of the healthcare system and their cancer care while advocating to ensure our clients get the BEST cancer care available. Our services increase confidence while reducing burdens commonly associated with a cancer diagnosis.
We assist our clients by:
- Eliminating barriers to excellent care
- Navigating the complexities of cancer care within the healthcare maze
- Providing peace of mind
- Removing barriers to excellent cancer care
- Understanding their insurance benefits
- Understanding their disease and treatment options
- Developing lists of questions to discuss with the patient's medical team
- Comparing planned treatments to scientific (evidence-based) clinical treatment guidelines
- Researching clinical treatment and clinical trial options, if requested
- Guiding through changes in treatment regimens
- Reviewing and organizing all medical records and bills
- Coordinating all or parts of cancer care
- I offer a FREE Initial Consultation
- I offer TeleAdvocacy Service
- I am insured
- My geographical area of practice is NATIONALLY
Since 2012, our seasoned and certified oncology nurse specialists have helped families navigate their cancer experience by providing guidance and advocacy services that place the patient back at the center of care. Our primary commitment, first and foremost, is to the patient and their caregivers.
Beacon provides the time and attention to listen and support clients at many interconnected levels focused on lessening patients’ burdens and offering peace of mind. The success we have in the work we do comes from our holistic method of approaching cancer care. We look at everyone living with cancer as a person, not a patient. This way, we learn what is essential to our clients and eliminate barriers to excellent care by connecting them to available resources.