- I offer a FREE Initial Consultation
- I offer TeleAdvocacy Service
- My geographical area of practice is Nationwide
Examples of how I can support you:
- Assist you in preparing for upcoming medical appointments - ensuring your voice is heard
- Attend appointments with you either in-person (locally) or virtually - both are equally effective
- Recommend resources available to you that will support your care needs effectively
- Summarize outcomes of medical visits/diagnostic tests to ensure your understanding
Assist you in scheduling all upcoming medical visits, necessary testing, and transportation if needed
- If you are admitted to the hospital or go to the emergency room, be available to communicate jointly with
your care team, ensuring you are receiving accurate/adequate information and involved in decision-
making related to your plan of care.
- Assist you in obtaining a second opinion if you desire
- Review your health care bills for accuracy; advocate for adjustments where necessary
- Assist in insurance claims denials
- Review records with you when a medical error has potentially occurred and refer to appropriate legal
services when needed
- Support you in selecting the most appropriate level of care for your current condition based on your
My approach as a patient advocate acknowledges that every client has unique circumstances. I offer an introductory consultation, free of charge, so I can learn about your concerns and what you seek an advocate to accomplish for you. It is also an opportunity for you to interact with me and gauge how my approach resonates with you. After this introductory meeting, if you are ready to begin our journey together, I will formulate a contract that will include the scope of services we have discussed for this engagement. If you agree, we can proceed.
The scope of services will be tailored and unique to you. We will develop creative approaches to achieve solutions. "Reimagine Your Healthcare Journey." As your Patient Advocate, I will make a difference for you!