1. Assist clients understand their diagnosis, treatment options and review clinical trials
2. Attend physician visits and/or prepare an agenda for the visit and a list of questions
3. Coordinate care upon discharge from the hospital or subacute facilities
4. Assist with finding appropriate senior living facilities or referrals for aging in place safely
5. Monitor hospitalizations and liaise with healthcare team
6. Organize medical records
7. Review insurance plan and medical bills, negotiation of bills & appeals
8. Provide options for second opinions
9. Provide health and wellness coaching to patients and families.
- I offer a FREE Initial Consultation
- I offer TeleAdvocacy Service
- I am insured
- My geographical area of practice is Located in New Jersey serving the NY NJ metropolitan area as well as remote advocacy and consulting country wide.
I also observed as a young nurse at a large acute care hospital in Manhattan, that there was a strong mind body connection related to how my patients navigated an illness. I recently became one of the first nationally board certified health & wellness coaches to add to my credentials allowing me to partner with my clients to facilitate behavior change so that they can achieve all of their health goals