As a Private Patient Advocate Healthcare Navigator/PPAHN (based in Sonoma County, California USA) I am able to work directly with people of all ages on whatever health, medical, insurance, end-of-life planning, and/or related issues you are currently dealing with.
- I offer a FREE Initial Consultation
- I offer TeleAdvocacy Service
- My geographical area of practice is Sonoma-Marin-Napa Counties, California
Once we begin working together I will:
1. Ask you a lot of questions in order to bring myself up-to-speed with your medical/healthcare situation.
2. Listen to your answers – all of them.
3. Then we’ll figure out a game plan moving forward as a team.
Our journey together begins NOW...
Just being sick and perhaps battling with a serious illness is challenging enough for many of us.
If, at the same time, you have to understand: how your insurance plan works; schedule multiple medical, laboratory and/or imaging appointments; coordinate visits with a variety of healthcare professionals; keep on functioning in your community, within your family, and at your job... things can quickly become overwhelming.
The first hour of my time (by telephone, in-person, or via video call) will be provided to you for FREE.
I look forward to hearing from you and discovering how I might be able to assist you, and/or your family members, in your time of need.
~~~ Paul W. Ennis, PPAHN