The services I provide are:
- Medical claims/bill/EOB review and analysis
- Medical claims/bill disputes and denials
- Medical claims/bill negotiation and resolution
- Prescription cost comparison research and management
- Medical bill auditing services
- Medical appeals
- Medical claim submission to insurance companies
-Assistance with FSA/HSA/HRA accounts
- I am insured
- My geographical area of practice is Throughout the U.S.
As talk of the ACA began, I realized that these changes in our healthcare laws would significantly impact not only the quality of medical care, but also the burden of financing that care. I believed that shifting the burden of payment to the patient through higher copays, deductibles, and coinsurances, along with vast changes in network coverage would put most people in financial peril. After all, many people didn’t understand their copays. How would they understand monumental changes to that system? I wondered who would assist people so that they maximized the coverage they had and minimized the unintended expenses that might result from utilizing those benefits?
The answer was me.
With the advent of the ACA, I added a consumer-focused medical claims advocacy division to my medical billing company. The result has been millions of dollars in savings for our clients, and the satisfaction that we have been able to help the individual triumph over massive and powerful insurance companies and medical facilities.