Tanya, thank you for sharing your story so openly. I really appreciated your message that advocacy is not speaking over someone, but supporting them so their voice can be heard. “Every voice has value” really stayed with me. Thank you for sharing such an important perspective.
I bring over 30 years of personal and professional experience in orthotics and prosthetics. As both a clinician and an amputee, I now focus exclusively on amputee coaching, supporting individuals as they navigate the physical, emotional, and practical aspects of life after amputation.
I see clients and collaborate with healthcare professionals both in person and virtually throughout North America (USA and Canada). I also lead live, interactive Zoom support meetings, including Amputees Preparing Amputees 4 Life (APA4L) and APA4L: Single-Leg Above Knee Amputees, centered on education, lived experience, and peer connection.
I’m grateful to be here and look forward to connecting with you.
I bring over 30 years of personal and professional experience in orthotics and prosthetics. As both a clinician and an amputee, I now focus exclusively on amputee coaching, supporting individuals as they navigate the physical, emotional, and practical aspects of life after amputation.
I see clients and collaborate with healthcare professionals both in person and virtually throughout North America (USA and Canada). I also lead live, interactive Zoom support meetings, including Amputees Preparing Amputees 4 Life (APA4L) and APA4L: Single-Leg Above Knee Amputees, centered on education, lived experience, and peer connection.
I’m grateful to be here and look forward to connecting with you.
Warmly,
Lynn