Rachel, I feel your pain! I had to onboard two new advocacy clients days out from a week long stay in the hospital with sepsis. Working from bed has become a normal and accepted thing. I also have a business partner who helps support me when things get to be too much!
Rebecca, this hits so close to home with me! Thank you for taking the time and energy to make the post.
I live with MS, hEDS, MCAS, and POTS. I was also just hosptitalized for a week and am trying to juggle everything from my advocacy business, my current day job that is still paying the majority of the bills, being back in school for medical coding, and being a mom to a 17 y/o son who just started college. Oh and clearly trying to recover from my hospital stay. LOL
As with any health journey, finding the balance and taking it slow is everything. This is a wonderful and supportive community. I am so glad you are here.
I live with MS, hEDS, MCAS, and POTS. I was also just hosptitalized for a week and am trying to juggle everything from my advocacy business, my current day job that is still paying the majority of the bills, being back in school for medical coding, and being a mom to a 17 y/o son who just started college. Oh and clearly trying to recover from my hospital stay. LOL
As with any health journey, finding the balance and taking it slow is everything. This is a wonderful and supportive community. I am so glad you are here.