I am looking forward to the upcoming lecture. I have a few questions and thoughts regarding the discussions around AI regulation.
When people advocate for limits on AI, are they primarily protecting society, or could these restrictions inadvertently limit access to a technology that could benefit everyone?
In my experience working with Aphaia, AI served as a tool to help express my own thoughts rather than generating opinions or ideas for me. With my background and education, I view AI as a platform to assist communication while still actively challenging and shaping the content myself.
I look forward to hearing your perspective on these points during the session.
Thank you all for your encouraging words and support. The family journey I shared is just the beginning of a story that continues to unfold and serve as a testimony to others. I am grateful for the opportunity to share my experiences and hope that my story will encourage others to find their voice, embrace their journey, and recognize the power of advocacy.
When people advocate for limits on AI, are they primarily protecting society, or could these restrictions inadvertently limit access to a technology that could benefit everyone?
In my experience working with Aphaia, AI served as a tool to help express my own thoughts rather than generating opinions or ideas for me. With my background and education, I view AI as a platform to assist communication while still actively challenging and shaping the content myself.
I look forward to hearing your perspective on these points during the session.