Angela Galatas BCPA, MA CCC/SLP Houston, Texas Member since April 14, 2020 No followers • No channels Specialty Medical Guidance Other Services Special Care & Aging About Posts Comments 0 Angela commented on Seeking a Mentor- Parkinson's specialization 7 days ago Hi Annie I am a former SLP and now advocate. Have a good bit of experience with Parkinson’s patients. If you have questions feel free to reach out Have you checked your local Parkinson’s organizations? I’m sure you have as you helped your mom Kind regards Angie Galatas Medical Advocacy Plus +1 Angela commented on Speech language pathologist - OHIO 4 months ago I do not know any SLPs in that area, however, you can check the state licensing board to see if they have a directory. shp.ohio.gov/for-the-public
I am a former SLP and now advocate. Have a good bit of experience with Parkinson’s patients. If you have questions feel free to reach out
Have you checked your local Parkinson’s organizations? I’m sure you have as you helped your mom
Kind regards
Angie Galatas
Medical Advocacy Plus