Kimberlie — we have several advocates in this area. You can find three of them by searching the GNA site by doing a problem/condition search for tourism or for «medical tourism» in quotes. I believe we have at least 2 more, but sadly their profiles don't have these keywords, and i can't recall what they might say. (Which is why we push so hard about keywords now, in onboarding!)
Leah,
Thank you so much for sharing this incredibly compelling story. I'm so very sorry for that patient; I can imagine that terror she was feeling, and am heartbroken for her.
Thank you so much for the work that you do in the county hospital.
Thinking of you, and that patient, today,
AnnMarie
Thank you so much for sharing this incredibly compelling story. I'm so very sorry for that patient; I can imagine that terror she was feeling, and am heartbroken for her.
Thank you so much for the work that you do in the county hospital.
Thinking of you, and that patient, today,
AnnMarie