I do this for a living — compassioncrossing.info/advance-care-planning/
I set it up as a package service where I charge a flat fee that includes unlimited meetings over 12 months, based on our mutual schedules. Most clients complete everything in less than 3 months, in 2 to 5 meetings.
My background is close to 10 years (1/2027 will be 10) as a registered nurse who, from that perspective, has always advocated for my patients, and I do have experience with loved ones who have Parkinson's Disease as well as Progressive supranuclear palsy (PSP) and related neuromuscular and neurodegenerative diseases.
I'm relatively new as an independent patient advocate and have my BCPA exam scheduled for Saturday, 10/10.
I've written the following articles that may be helpful:
Please do know that my personal business — Compassion Crossing, LLC — at compassioncrossing.info/ covers more than advocacy, and since I don't accept insurance, it is very sporadic for me to obtain clients. Most of my clients to date have been seeking help with value-based advance care planning (which is very different from the traditional method), and I just started working as a 1099 healthcare advocate for Solace Health.
HIPAA and personal privacy always matter, so I'm not sure how mentorship would work.
I set it up as a package service where I charge a flat fee that includes unlimited meetings over 12 months, based on our mutual schedules. Most clients complete everything in less than 3 months, in 2 to 5 meetings.
What are you looking for in terms of a mentor?
My background is close to 10 years (1/2027 will be 10) as a registered nurse who, from that perspective, has always advocated for my patients, and I do have experience with loved ones who have Parkinson's Disease as well as Progressive supranuclear palsy (PSP) and related neuromuscular and neurodegenerative diseases.
I'm relatively new as an independent patient advocate and have my BCPA exam scheduled for Saturday, 10/10.
I've written the following articles that may be helpful:
* compassioncrossing.info/how-to-identify-end-stage-parkinsons-for-hospice-admission/
* compassioncrossing.info/understanding-parkinsons-disease-a-guide-for-families/
* compassioncrossing.info/parkinsons-vs-alzheimers-key-differences-explained/
* compassioncrossing.info/navigating-parkinsons-disease-a-compassionate-guide-to-advance-care-planning-palliative-care-and-hospice-support/
Please do know that my personal business — Compassion Crossing, LLC — at compassioncrossing.info/ covers more than advocacy, and since I don't accept insurance, it is very sporadic for me to obtain clients. Most of my clients to date have been seeking help with value-based advance care planning (which is very different from the traditional method), and I just started working as a 1099 healthcare advocate for Solace Health.
HIPAA and personal privacy always matter, so I'm not sure how mentorship would work.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you.